Re: cephadm - How to deploy ceph cluster with a partition on SSD for block.db

You'll need to specify drive_groups in a yaml file if you don't deploy standalone OSDs:

https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephadm/drivegroups/

Zitat von klemen@xxxxxxxxxx:

I'm trying to deploy a ceph cluster with a cephadm tool. I've already successfully done all steps except adding OSDs. My testing equipment consists of three hosts. Each host has SSD storage, where OS is installed into. On that storage I created partition, which can be used as a ceph block.db. Hosts have also 2 additional HDs (spinning drives) for OSD data. On docs I couldn't find how to deploy such configuration. Do you have any hints, how to do that?
Thanks for help!