Re: Ceph dashboard inventory page not listing osds

Eugen,
The issue was not because of the page display setting it was due to module
`test_orchestrator` which I have enabled on the modules page. Now I have
disabled it and trying to install ceph-mgr-cephadm to support orchestration.

Now i am trying to enable cephadm in module page to view Inventory
(identify device) i am getting below error msg.
```
`ceph mgr module enable cephadm`
Error ENOENT: module 'cephadm' reports that it cannot run on the active
manager daemon: loading remoto library:No module named 'remoto' (pass
--force to force enablement)
```
I have installed `pip3 install remoto` in system running mgr daemon.

My octopus cluster was installed using ceph-deploy initially.

regards
Amudhan