Octopus: orchestrator not working correctly with nfs

Hello

I know that nfs on octopus is still a bit under development.

I'm trying to deploy nfs daemons and have some issues with the orchestartor.

For the other daemons, for example monitors, I can issue the command "ceph orch apply mon 3"

This will tell the orchestrator to deploy or remove monitor daemons until there are three of them.

The command does not work with nfs, and now the orchestrator is a bit missconfigured...

And with missconfigured I mean, that I have now a nfs daemon on node 1 and the orchestrator wants to create another one on node 1 but with wrong settings (it fails).
Also a "ceph orch apply nfs –unconfigured" does not work, so I can't manually manage the nfs containers.

Is there a manual way to tell ceph orch, to not create or remove nfs daemons? then I would be able to set them up manually.
Or a manual way of configuring the orchestrator so it does the right thing.

Thanks in advance

Simon