Re: rbd-mirror sync image continuously or only sync once

It claimed error when I promoted the non-primary image at first. But the
command executed successfully after a while, without '--force'.

error:
"rbd: error promoting image to primary2020-06-09 19:56:30.662 7f27e17fa700
-1 librbd::mirror::PromoteRequest: 0x558fa971fd20 handle_get_info: image is
still primary within a remote cluster
2020-06-09 19:56:30.662 7f2804362b00 -1 librbd::api::Mirror: image_promote:
failed to promote image"

Besides that, I wrote data by adding `date` to the end of a file, and
flushed data by 'echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches'.

Jason Dillaman <jdillama@xxxxxxxxxx> 于2020年6月9日周二 下午7:48写道: