Re: [ceph-users]: Ceph Nautius not working after setting MTU 9000

Please do not apply any optimization without benchmarking *before* and
*after* in a somewhat realistic scenario.

No, iperf is likely not a realistic setup because it will usually be
limited by available network bandwidth which is (should) rarely be maxed
out on your actual Ceph setup.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich