Re: Dealing with non existing crush-root= after reclassify on ec pools

I think I did a bad job explaining my issue:

I have a fairly old cluster which had a crush map with two trees, one for
hdds and one for ssd, like root hdd {..} and root ssd {...}  now with the
newer class based rules I used crushtool —reclassify to merge those two
trees into root default {...} So I already downloaded, edited and
Reuploaded the crush map, which resulted in a very minor data movement,
which crushtool —compare predicted.  One of my pools is an ec pool with an
ec profile with crush-root=hdd. I can not, I think, change the ec-profile
of an existing pool. But since the pool runs on that profile, with the  now
non existing crush-root=hdd, I am wondering if I can expect to run into
trouble down the line or does the cluster use some internal id, and the
string displayed only matters on creation. Basically am I safe or am I
hosed?