Nautilus cluster rados gateway not sharding bucket indexes

Hi

Sorry for the repost, but I didn't get any respons on my first post so I
will try to rephrase it

We have several ceph clusters running nautilus (coming from mimic). On one
of the clusters I got a health warning

HEALTH_WARN
            1 large omap objects

* when I check on the rados gateway with radosgw-admin bucket limit check'
I see 2 buckets over the limit

* the config value for rgw_dynamic_resharding is true

* on: 'radosgw-admin reshard stale-instances list' I get an error:
Resharding disabled in a multisite env, stale instances unlikely from
resharding. This is however a single site cluster.

I have more clusters that are exactly the same and that do auto index
resharding just fine. ANd above command does not give an error

Can anyone help me tackle this problem. I've gone through the
documentation and some blogs but did not find a solution yet

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Marcel