Re: How to apply ceph.conf changes using new tool cephadm

ceph.conf still *works*, though, for those with existing systems built to manage it?

While the centralized config is very handy, I’d love to find a way to tie it into external revision control, so that settings could continue to be managed in eg. git and applied by automation.