Re: can't get healthy cluster to trim osdmaps (13.2.8)

OK, to reply myself :-)

I wasn't very smart about decoding the output of "ceph-kvstore-tool get ..."
so I added dump of creating_pgs.pgs into get_trim_to function.

now I have the list of PGs which seem to be stuck in creating state
in monitors DB. If i query them, they're active+clean as I wrote.

I suppose I could remove them using ceph-kvstore-tool, right?

however I'd rather ask before I proceed:

is it safe to remove them from DB, if they all seem to be already created?

how do I do it? Stop all monitors, use the tool and start them again?
(I've moved all the services to other cluster, so this won't cause any outage)

I'd be very grateful for guidance here..

thanks in advance

BR

nik

--