Replace OSD node without remapping PGs

Hi everyone,

I'm working on replacing OSDs node with the newer one. The new host has the new hostname and new disk (faster one but the same size with old disk). My plan is
- Reweight the OSD to zero to spread all existed data to the rest nodes to keep data availability
- set flag noout, norebalance, norecover, nobackfill, destroy the OSD and join the new OSD as the same ID of the old one.

By above approach, the cluster will remap PGs of all nodes. Each data will be moved twice times until it reach the new OSD (reweight and join new node as same ID)

I also did the other way that only set flags and destroy OSD. But the result is still the same (degraded objects from destroyed osd and misplaced object after joining new osd)

Are there any ways to replace the OSD node directly without remapping PGs of the whole cluster?

Many thanks!
Nghia.