From: Marc Roos
Date: 2020-03-21 14:13
To: ceph-users; huxiaoyu; martin.verges
Subject: RE:  Questions on Ceph cluster without OS disks

I would say it is not a 'proven technology' otherwise you would see a
wide spread implementation and adaptation of this method. However if you
really need the physical disk space, it is a solution. Although I also
would have questions on creating an extra redundant environment to
service remote booting, just to spare a os disk position. Maybe this
makes more sence in really big environments.