Re: centos7 / nautilus where to get kernel 5.5 from?

With the default redhat kernel I am getting these[1] firmware updates
etc. Does this elrepo supply these also? Is it as 'secure' as the
el6/el7/el8 kernel?

[1]
microcode_ctl
Jan 12 18:49:14 c01 journal: This updated microcode supersedes microcode
provided by Red Hat with#012the CVE-2017-5715 (Spectre) CPU branch
injection vulnerability#012mitigation. #012Historically, Red Hat has
provided updated microcode, developed by our#012microprocessor partners,
as a customer convenience. Red Hat had#012temporarily suspended this
practice while microcode stabilized. Red#012Hat is once again providing
an updated Intel microcode package#012(microcode_ctl) and AMD microcode
package (linux-firmware) to customers#012in order to simplify deployment
processes and minimize downtime.  Well#012continue to update these
microcode packages as necessary. Please#012contact your hardware vendor
to determine whether more recent#012BIOS/firmware updates are
recommended because additional improvements#012may be available.
#012This kbase https://access.redhat.com/articles/3436091 includes a
table#012that maps Intel and AMD CPU processor code family names to
updated#012Intel and AMD microcode package versions.