Re: Is a scrub error (read_error) on a primary osd safe to repair?

Hi Mehmet,

In our case the ceph pg repair fixed the issues (read_error). I think the
read_error was just temporary due to low available RAM.

You might want to check your actual issue with ceph pg query <pg>

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit
Systemengineer
SuperNAS