We already reduced the scrape frequency radically (I think it is at 30s and was already at 60s) with no effect. Also a curl on the active mgr doesn't respond. Once the load goes away the mgr can answer the requests again. But somehow, the monitoring is especially interesting while there is high load so this is not ideal. Did anybody experience a similar issue?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

On 27.02.20, 08:58, "黄明友" <hmy@v.photos> wrote:

    thank you ,you are right.

    发件人:Jan Fajerski <jfajerski@xxxxxxxx>
    发送时间:2020年2月27日(星期四) 15:34
    收件人:ceph-users <ceph-users@xxxxxxx>
    主 题: Re: ceph prometheus module no export content

    On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 10:20:07AM +0800, 黄明友 wrote:
    >   hi,all
    >               I had enable the prometheus module on my ceph cluster , the
    >   ceph version
    >   is ceph version 14.2.5 (ad5bd132e1492173c85fda2cc863152730b16a92) nauti
    >   lus (stable).
    >   when I eanble this modle, can get exported content from the prometheus
    >   module.
    >   but , when I restart all the ceph cluster's node , the module can't
    >   expor any content , curl http://host/metrics ; get blan;
    >   the tcp/9283 port is listen;   I had disable and enable this module,but
    >   still no content export.
    You're probably querying a standby mgr daemon. Check ceph -s for the current
    active and query that one. For a prometheus server you always want to scrape all
    mgr daemons. Also see https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/prometheus/
    >   黄明友
    >   IT基础架构部经理
    >   V.Photos 云摄影
    >   移动电话:  +86 13540630430
    >   客服电话:400 - 806 - 5775
    >   电子邮件:  hmy@v.photos
    >   官方网址:  www.v.photos
    >   上海 黄浦区中山东二路88号外滩SOHO3Q F栋 2层
    >   北京 朝阳区光华路9号光华路SOHO二期南二门SOHO3Q 1层
    >   广州 天河区林和中路136号天誉花园二期3Wcoffice 天誉青创社区
    >   深圳 南山区蛇口网谷科技大厦二期A座102网谷双创街 1层
    >   成都 成华区建设路世贸广场 7层
    >   [cid:__aliyun158277000719672821]

    Jan Fajerski
    Senior Software Engineer Enterprise Storage
    SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
    Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
    (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)
    Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer