next Ceph Meetup Berlin, Germany

Hi,

The Ceph Berlin MeetUp is a community organized group that met
bi-monthly in the past years: https://www.meetup.com/Ceph-Berlin/

The meetups start at 6 pm and consist of one presentation or talk and a
following discussion. The discussion often takes place over dinner in a
nearby restaurant if available.

The next date would be March 23rd in four weeks, enough time to organize
a meetup. Before fixing that date I would like to ask everyone if
someone is willing to host our MeetUp. This is quite uncomplicated, we
just need a room for up to 20 people and a beamer for a little talk.
Catering is completely optional but very welcome. If March 23rd does not
fit your schedule please suggest another day.

So if you or your company in Berlin is able and willing to host the next
Ceph meetup please contact me.

If you have done something with Ceph in the last year and want to talk
about it, please also do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 93818 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin