Re: Concurrent append operations

The core RADOS api will order these on the osd as it receives the
operations from clients, and nothing will break if you submit 2 in parallel.

I’m less familiar with the S3 interface but I believe appends there will be
ordered by the rgw daemon and so will be much slower. Or maybe it works the
same as a normal s3 object overwrite and the second one will win and the
first one goes into oblivion?
Either way it probably won’t fit your needs.
-Greg