Large omap objects in radosgw .usage pool: is there a way to reshard the rgw usage log?

Hi All

>On 09/10/2019 09:07, Florian Haas wrote:
>[...]
>the question with about resharding the usage log still stands. (The untrimmed usage log, in my case, would have blasted the old 2M keys threshold, too.)
>
>Cheers, Florian

Is there any new wisdom about resharding the usage log for one user? Since Nautilus we get a HEALTH_WARN after 3 weeks of the month because the usage data of one single user reaches the threshold for large omap warnings - which I already increased to 1M. At start of month, we truncate the usage data so we are save again for a while.

Cheers,
ingo

--
ngo Reimann