Re: Large omap objects in radosgw .usage pool: is there a way to reshard the rgw usage log?

On 09/10/2019 09:07, Florian Haas wrote:
> Also, is anyone aware of any adverse side effects of increasing these
> thresholds, and/or changing the usage log sharding settings, that I
> should keep in mind here?

Sorry, I should have checked the latest in the list archives; Paul
Emmerich has just recently commented here on the threshold setting:

http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2019-October/037087.html

So that one looks OK to bump, but the question with about resharding the
usage log still stands. (The untrimmed usage log, in my case, would have
blasted the old 2M keys threshold, too.)

Cheers,
Florian