Re: Changing failure domain

I don't want to remove cephfs_meta pool but cephfs_datapool.
To be clear :
I have now cephfs consisting of a cephfs_metapool and a cephfs_datapool.
I want to add a new data pool cephfs_datapool2, migrate all data from cephfs_datapool to cephfs_datapool2 and then remove the original cephfs_datapool. My goal is to end with a cephfs with cephfs_meta and cephfs_datapool2 (i.e replace the original cephfs_datapool by cephfs_datapool2). But from what I've seen, there should be also some "metadata"  in the cephfs_datapool (it sounds weird to me) which should remains after moving objects and prevent its deletion.
F.