Re: Missing Ceph perf-counters in Ceph-Dashboard or Prometheus/InfluxDB...?

Thanks, Benjeman! I created this pad
(https://pad.ceph.com/p/perf-counters-to-expose) so we can list them
there.

An alternative approach could also be to allow for whitelisting some
perf-counters, so they would become exported no matter their priority.
This would allow users to customize which counters they want to expose
without the need of any further code change.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto