Re: Missing Ceph perf-counters in Ceph-Dashboard or Prometheus/InfluxDB...?

I'd like to see a few of the cache tier counters exposed.  You get
some info on cache activity in 'ceph -s' so it makes sense from my
perspective to have similar availability in exposed counters.

There's a tracker for this request (opened by me a while ago):
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/37156

thanks,
Ben