Re: dashboard hangs

Hi Thoralf,

there have been several reports about Ceph mgr modules (not just the
dashboard) experiencing hangs and freezes recently. The thread "mgr
daemons becoming unresponsive" might give you some additional insight.

Is the "device health metrics" module enabled on your cluster? Could you
try disabling it to see if that fixes the issue?

Lenz

--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg
GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809 (AG Nürnberg)