Re: 14.2.4 Packages Avaliable

Hi,

Yesterday I completed the 14.2.4 release by jumping a few procedures
that should've been followed, mainly communicating with the release
manager and the team involved in sending out the release announcement.

There was a sense of urgency since the 14.2.3 release introduced
issues with the ceph-volume tool which breaks deployment tools that
capture stderr/stdout (see https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/41660)

The release process started on Friday (!) and finished late yesterday.
I'm following up with the release manager to get the proper notes out,
like I mentioned he was unaware of the ongoing release (my fault).

Let me know if you have any questions (or complaints!) while we try to
get this sorted out.

-Alfredo