Re: Ceph Health Check error ( havent seen before ) [EXT]

If the cluster I am working on now has the same issue, I will try that
instead.  I honestly didn?t try that first because two of the monitors
already had python-pip installed, so it was just running the ?pip install
requests==2.6.0? command to fix those two monitors.   I did not check the
version before running that command though, but on the cluster I am working
on now, it does show as 2.9.1.  Since the cluster monitors I fixed were just
upgraded to 16.04, it makes me wonder if there is a problem with 2.9.1.

I am almost done with the OSDs on the other cluster I am upgrading to
nautilus, so once I fix the bluestore legacy message on all of those, I can
restart the gateways and try installing the new dashboard.

The monitors that generated that error message about SSLv3 had been
installed at Ubuntu 12 originally.  I think the ones I am working on now
were originally Ubuntu 14.  Both sets of cluster monitors were upgraded to
16.04 though.  We plan to move them to CentOS once nautilus is fully in
place though.

-Brent