Nautilus: xxx pgs not deep-scrubbed in time

Hi there,

yesterday I upgraded my ceph cluster from luminous to nautilus and since
then I have the message xxx pgs not deep-scrubbed in time.

My deep scrubbings were okay before, I do have a deep scrub
interval of 6 weeks:

osd_deep_scrub_interval = 3628800

and i had no warning.

Since yeterday it seems that every pg were the deep scrub is older 7 days
is marked as not deep-scrubbed in time.

Can somebody please tell me what is the math of the warning ?
I tried a lot of parameters today to overcome the warning.

The main thing is: I want my cluster to come from HEALTH_WARN to HEALTH_OK state
because otherwise some of my script are not started which is bad.

Any ideas what I can do ?

Thanks
  Christoph