Re: Should I use "rgw s3 auth order = local, external"

Hi,

I found this (rgw s3 auth order = local, external) on the web:
https://opendev.org/openstack/charm-ceph-radosgw/commit/3e54b570b1124354704bd5c35c93dce6d260a479

Which is seemingly exactly what I need for circumventing higher
latency when switching on keystone authentication. In fact it even
improves performance slightly without enabling keystone authentication
which strikes me as odd. Which leads me to the conclusion that this is
disabling some mechanism that usually takes time.

I could not find any official documentation for this option.

Regards,
Christian

PS: Sorry for the resend, I used the wrong sending address.