Re: Questions regarding backing up Ceph

Note that enabling rbd mirroring means taking a hit on IOPS performance, just think of it as a x2 overhead mainly on IOPS.
But it does work very well for disaster recovery scenarios if you can take the performance hit.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io