Re: Cannot delete bucket

On Jun 27, 2019, at 4:53 PM, David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still going at 452M incomplete uploads. There are guides online for manually deleting buckets kinda at the RADOS level that tend to leave data stranded. That doesn't work for what I'm trying to do so I'll keep going with this and wait for that PR to come through and hopefully help with bucket deletion.