ISCSI Setup

Recently upgraded a ceph cluster to nautilus 14.2.1 from Luminous, no issues.  One of the reasons for doing so was to take advantage of some of the new ISCSI updates that were added in Nautilus.  I installed CentOS 7.6 and did all the basic stuff to get the server online.  I then tried to use the http://docs.ceph.com/docs/nautilus/rbd/iscsi-target-cli/ document and hit a hard stop.  Apparently, the package versions for the required packages at the top nor the ceph-iscsi exist yet in any repositories.  Reminds me of when I first tried to setup RGWs.  Is there a hidden repository somewhere that hosts these required packages?  Also, I found a thread talking about those packages and the instructions being off, which concerns me.  Is there a good tutorial online somewhere?  I saw the ceph-ansible bits, but wasn’t sure if that would even work because of the package issue.  I use ansible to deploy machines all the time.  I also wonder if the ISCSI bits are considered production or Test ( I see RedHat has a bunch of docs talking about using iscsi, so I would think production ).

Thoughts anyone?

Regards,

-Brent

Existing Clusters:

Test: Nautilus 14.2.1 with 3 osd servers, 1 mon/man, 1 gateway ( all virtual on SSD )

US Production(HDD): Nautilus 14.2.1 with 11 osd servers, 3 mons, 4 gateways behind haproxy LB

UK Production(HDD): Luminous 12.2.11 with 25 osd servers, 3 mons/man, 3 gateways behind haproxy LB

US Production(SSD): Luminous 12.2.11 with 6 osd servers, 3 mons/man, 3 gateways behind haproxy LB