  1. Versions of all nodes involved and multi-master configuration
  2. Confirm forward and reverse DNS and SSH / remote sudo since you are using deploy
  3. Specific steps that did not behave properly
On Jun 17, 2019, at 6:29 AM, CUZA Frédéric <frederic.cuza@xxxxxx> wrote:

I’ll keep updating this until I find a solution so if anyone faces the same problem he might have solution.

Atm : I install the new osd node with ceph-deploy and nothing change, node is still not present in the cluster nor in the crushmap.
I decided to manually add it to the crush map :
ceph osd crush add-bucket sd0051 host
and move it to where it should be :
ceph osd crush move sd0051 room=roomA
Then I added an osd to that node :
ceph-deploy osd create sd0051 --data /dev/sde --block-db /dev/sda1 --block-wal /dev/sdb1 –bluestore
Once finally created the osd is still not linked to the host where it is created and I can’t move it the this host right now;

Regards,

De : ceph-users <ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de CUZA Frédéric
Envoyé : 15 June 2019 00:34
À : ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Weird behaviour of ceph-deploy

Little update :
I check one osd I’ve installed even if the host isn’t not present in the crushmap (or in cluster I guess) and I found this :

monclient: wait_auth_rotating timed out after 30
osd.xxx 0 unable to obtain rotating service keys; retrying

I alosy add the host to the admins host :
ceph-deploy admin sd0051
and nothing change.

When I do the install there is not .conf pushed the new node.

Regards,