Re: Weird behaviour of ceph-deploy

I’ll keep updating this until I find a solution so if anyone faces the same problem he might have solution.

Atm : I install the new osd node with ceph-deploy and nothing change, node is still not present in the cluster nor in the crushmap.

I decided to manually add it to the crush map :

ceph osd crush add-bucket sd0051 host

and move it to where it should be :

ceph osd crush move sd0051 room=roomA

Then I added an osd to that node :

ceph-deploy osd create sd0051 --data /dev/sde --block-db /dev/sda1 --block-wal /dev/sdb1 –bluestore

Once finally created the osd is still not linked to the host where it is created and I can’t move it the this host right now;

Regards,