Re: bluestore_allocated vs bluestore_stored

Earlier in bluestore's life, we couldn't handle a 4K min_alloc size on NVMe without incurring pretty significant slowdowns (and also generally higher amounts of metadata in the DB).  Lately I've been seeing some indications that we've improved the stack to the point where 4K min_alloc no longer is significantly slower on NVMe than 16K.  It might be time to consider switching back for Octopus.  On the HDD side I'm not sure if we want to consider dropping down from 64K.  There are definitely going to be some trade-offs there.

Mark