Re: rocksdb corruption, stale pg, rebuild bucket index

Nice to hear this was resolved in the end.

Coming back to the beginning -- is it clear to anyone what was the
root cause and how other users can avoid this from happening? Maybe
some better default configs to warn users earlier about too-large
omaps?

Cheers, Dan