Re: Broken mirrors: hk, us-east, de, se, cz, gigenet

hk:

I have limited disk capacity and the disk filled up and at this point I do not have any way to extend capacity. I will recheck the monitoring of this.

I've now excluded archive, hammer and giant for now. So at least newer versions are there. It is currently syncing, which will take some time.

best,

mart