[events] Ceph Day Netherlands July 2nd - CFP ends June 3rd

Hi everyone,

We will be having Ceph Day Netherlands July 2nd!

https://ceph.com/cephdays/netherlands-2019/

The CFP will be ending June 3rd, so there is still time to get your
Ceph related content in front of the Ceph community ranging from all
levels of expertise:

https://zfrmz.com/E3ouYm0NiPF1b3NLBjJk

If your company is interested in sponsoring the event, we would be
delighted to have you. Please contact me directly for further
information.

Hosted by the Ceph community (and our friends) in select cities around
the world, Ceph Days are full-day events dedicated to fostering our
vibrant community.

In addition to Ceph experts, community members, and vendors, you’ll
hear from production users of Ceph who’ll share what they’ve learned
from their deployments.

Each Ceph Day ends with a Q&A session and cocktail reception. Join us!

--
Mike Perez (thingee)