Re: Major ceph disaster

Hi,

we have set the PGs to recover and now they are stuck in active+recovery_wait+degraded and instructing them to deep-scrub does not change anything. Hence, the rados report is empty. Is there a way to stop the recovery wait to start the deep-scrub and get the output? I guess the recovery_wait might be caused by missing objects. Do we need to delete them first to get the recovery going?

Kevin