Re: openstack with ceph rbd vms IO/erros

EDH - Manuel Rios Fernandez <mriosfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2019年5月17日周五 下午3:23写道:

> Did you check your KVM host RAM usage?
>

> We saw this on host very very loaded with overcommit in RAM causes a random crash of VM.
>

> As you said for solve must be remounted externaly and fsck. You can prevent it disabled ceph cache at Openstack Nova host. But your VM’s are going get less performance.
>

> Whats you Ceph & Openstack version?
>

> Regards

Do you have set 'osd_enable_op_tracker=true' and what the value of '
osd_op_complaint_time' ? If you set above 2 configure items, did you
cluster report 'slow request'?
> I need some ideas to resolv this ,    Anyone can help me ?
>
> Look forward to your reply

Thank you!
HuangJun