发件人: EDH - Manuel Rios Fernandez<mriosfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人: '刘亮'<liangliu@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 'ceph-users'<ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2019年5月17日(周五) 15:23
主题: RE: [ceph-users] openstack with ceph rbd vms IO/erros

Did you check your KVM host RAM usage?

We saw this on host very very loaded with overcommit in RAM causes a random crash of VM.

As you said for solve must be remounted externaly and fsck. You can prevent it disabled ceph cache at Openstack Nova host. But your VM’s are going get less performance.

Whats you Ceph & Openstack version?

Regards