Re: Radosgw object size limit?

	Hello,

thanks for your help.

Casey Bodley wrote:
: It looks like the default.rgw.buckets.non-ec pool is missing, which
: is where we track in-progress multipart uploads. So I'm guessing
: that your perl client is not doing a multipart upload, where s3cmd
: does by default.
:
: I'd recommend debugging this by trying to create the pool manually -
: the only requirement for this pool is that it not be erasure coded.
: See the docs for your ceph release for more information:
:
: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rados/operations/pools/#create-a-pool
:
: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rados/operations/placement-groups/

	I use Mimic, FWIW. I created the pool in question manually:

# ceph osd pool create default.rgw.buckets.non-ec 32
pool 'default.rgw.buckets.non-ec' created
#

and it finished without any error. Now I can do multipart uploads
using s3cmd.

What could be the problem? Maybe radosgw cephx user does not have
sufficient rights to create a pool? ceph auth ls shows the following
keys:

client.bootstrap-rgw
	key: ...
	caps: [mgr] allow r
	caps: [mon] allow profile bootstrap-rgw
client.rgw.myrgwhost
	key: ...
	caps: [mon] allow rw
	caps: [osd] allow rwx

Is this correct?

Thank you very much!

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/                         GPG: 4096R/A45477D5 |