Re: Is there a Ceph-mon data size partition max limit?

Den fre 10 maj 2019 kl 14:48 skrev Poncea, Ovidiu <Ovidiu.Poncea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Oh... joy :) Do you know if, after replay, ceph-mon data will decrease or do we need to do some manual cleanup? Hopefully we don't keep it in there forever.

You get the storage back as soon as the situation clears.

Depends on cluster size and how long you keep your cluster in a degraded state.

Having ~64 GB available is a good idea