Re: Ceph Object storage for physically separating tenants storage infrastructure

>From what I understand of your needs, you should create multiple Ceph
cluster, and hide them behind a proxy

You will have a large cluster, that is the default storage
If a customer own their machines, you will have an additional smaller
cluster on them

The single entry point will default to your cluster, and only targets
the smaller cluster for specific buckets
That is, indeed, if you use the "path-style" bucket URI, not the
DNS-based : in the later case, the appropriate records on the DNS zone
will do the job, without any proxy involved