Re: Ceph Object storage for physically separating tenants storage infrastructure

Yes, you would do this by setting up separate data pools for segregated clients, giving those pools a CRUSH rule placing them on their own servers, and if using S3 assigning the clients to them using either wholly separate instances or perhaps separate zones and the S3 placement options.
-Greg