Re: Ceph nautilus upgrade problem

This also happened sometimes during a Luminous -> Mimic upgrade due to
a bug in Luminous; however I thought it was fixed on the ceph-mgr
side.
Maybe the fix was (also) required in the OSDs and you are seeing this
because the running OSDs have that bug?

Anyways, it's harmless and you can ignore it.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io