Re: CephFS and many small files

There are no problems with mixed bluestore_min_alloc_size; that's an
abstraction layer lower than the concept of multiple OSDs. (Also, you
always have that when mixing SSDs and HDDs)

I'm not sure about the real-world impacts of a lower min alloc size or
the rationale behind the default values for HDDs (64) and SSDs (16kb).

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io