Re: v14.2.0 Nautilus released

Hi guys,

I have try to setup a cluster with this version, I found the mgr prometheus metrics has been changed a lot compared with version 13.2.x.
e.g: there is no ceph_mds_* related metrics, or there is some configurations I missed ?
These metrics are very important for monitoring a cluster used for productions.

thanks