Re: v14.2.0 Nautilus released

with Debian buster frozen, If there are issues with ceph on debian that would best be fixed in debian, now is the last chance to get anything into buster before the next release.

it is also important to get mimic and luminous packages built for Buster. Since you want to avoid a situation where you have to upgrade both the OS and ceph at the same time.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen