Re: Access cephfs from second public network

Hello,

if you want to use multiple IP networks, just use IP routing. Today's
switches support such a feature in line rate with great performance.
Please keep your firewall/security layer in mind when you use routed networks.

I don't believe it would be possible to use any other proxy /
modification / ... technology to connect as a Ceph client to a Ceph
storage within a different IP network.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx