Re: ceph migration

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for the advice. That helps me a lot :)

Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx> 于2019年2月25日周一 下午8:22写道:
I just moved a (virtual lab) cluster to a different network, it worked
like a charm.

In an offline method - you need to:

- set osd noout, ensure there are no OSDs up
- Change the MONs IP, See the bottom of [1] "CHANGING A MONITOR’S IP
ADDRESS", MONs are the only ones really
sticky with the IP
- Ensure ceph.conf has the new MON IPs and network IPs
- Start MONs with new monmap, then start OSDs

> No, certain ips will be visible in the databases, and those will not change.

I'm not sure where old IPs will be still visible, could you clarify
that, please?

Regards,
Eugen

[1] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rados/operations/add-or-rm-mons/