Re: Self serve / automated S3 key creation?

Since EC2 access is needed for our OpenStack users, we enabled in OpenStack the nova-ec2 service> In this way every user has already EC2 credentials that can be used  also for S3

PS; If you are using Ocata there is unfortunately a problem: https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/106557/swift3s3-api-errors-when-authenticating-with-ec2-keys/

Cheers, Massimo