Re: [Ceph-ansible] [ceph-ansible]Failure at TASK [ceph-osd : activate osd(s) when device is a disk]

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for following up on this. I have resolved the issue by
zapping all the disks and switching to the LVM scenario. I will open
an issue on GitHub if I ever run into the same problem again later.

Thanks and Cheers,
Cody